The School Mission is to equip Officers, men and women with knowledge and skills to meet operational and administrative manpower requirements of the Kenya Army and sister services in supply matters and Combat Service Support (CSS) during peacetime and War.
To train and achieve skills that enhances professionalism in support of the Army mission.
- To impart knowledge on command and control of Kenya Army Ordinance Corps sub-units.
- Instill stores proficiency to young officers upon their posting to the Corps.
- Train Unit Stores Officers.
- Undertaking basic training to all selected servicemen and women posted to the Corps.
- Carrying out subsequent upgrading training to all Kenya Army Ordnance Corps trades.
- Carrying out basic and upgrading courses to all regimental storekeepers.
- Training Senior Non Commissioned Officers and Junior Non Commissioned Officers in matters pertaining to the Kenya Army Ordnance Corps.