The mission is to provide nurses, paramedical and medical orderlies with training that will make them qualify as safe, effective and efficient practitioners in curative, promotive and preventive health.
To train and enable students achieve skills and practice that enhances professionalism of nurses, paramedical and medical orderlies in support of the Army mission.
- Be able to give total care to an individual as a member of the community taking into consideration physical, emotional and social aspects.
- Be able to recognize any deviations that might affect the normal human behaviour and human relationship.
- Be able to skillfully manage, prevent diseases and promote health.
- Be able to describe personal growth and development and effectively apply this knowledge on patient care.
- Be able to educate the individual and community on health requirements.